- Make our website work intuitively
- Improve the speed and security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks
- Save you from having to login every time you visit
- Collect any personal information that identifies who you are
- Collect any sensitive information or data from your computer
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
By clicking on Agree, you agree to accept cookies from theum.com and indicate that you OK with the way we use them. Should you wish to cookie use in your browser you can learn how to do this below, however doing so will likely mean that our site will not work as you would expect.
Google Analytics cookies
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website. Google generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Theum AG is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact with you.
We will use this information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email.
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Note, however, that information you submit via this Web site is sent in unencrypted format and is not protected during transmission.